PMB BROADCASTING, LLC – WBOJ, WCGQ, WKCN, WKCN-HD3, WLTC, WLTC-HD2, WRCG, WRLD
“DECEMBER 2017 PMB NISSAN TRUCK GIVEAWAY CONTEST”
1. CONTEST. The Sponsor of the DECEMBER 2017 PMB NISSAN TRUCK GIVEAWAY CONTEST (the “Contest”) will give away one Nissan automobile with Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $31,130 based on Retail Pricing. (the “Grand Prize”) and additional secondary prizes with various estimated values according to the terms and conditions of these rules. The Contest will run from September 1, 2017 to December 9, 2017. Radio broadcast stations WBOJ, WCGQ, WKCN, WKCN-HD3, WLTC, WLTC-HD2, WRCG, and WRLD are owned or managed by PMB Broadcasting, LLC and are referred to in these rules as the “Stations”.
2. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by PMB Broadcasting, LLC (the “Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that are as of September 1, 2017, residents of the Columbus, Georgia Total Survey Area as defined by The Nielsen Company, and are over the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the Contest. Only one person may qualify per household. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that contestant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
4. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT THE DRAWING TO WIN, being held at Saturday, December 9, 2017 at Headquarter Nissan, 1725 Whittlesey Blvd, Columbus, GA 31904. Based on the number available, Secondary Prizes will be drawn approximately every fifteen minutes beginning at 10:00 AM. The Grand Prize will be drawn at approximately 12:00 PM.
4. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5. HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals that qualify for a chance to win will have a chance to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing and win. To qualify for a chance to win, an eligible individual must complete a registration form provided by the Sponsor at a designated registration location and deposit such completed registration form in the designated receptacle at that registration location, which may include Sponsor’s website. Complete home address and date of birth must be provided in order for the registration form to be considered complete. Designated registration locations will become available between September 1, 2017 and November 22, 2017 in and around Columbus, Georgia. The specific location of each designated registration location will be broadcast, from time to time, on one or more of the Stations and posted on the Stations websites.
From the completed registrations forms shall be selected a maximum of 550 Qualified Individuals, there shall be only one Qualified Individual per household. The method of selection shall be as follows:
a. Beginning Monday, September 18, 2017, the Sponsor will randomly draw four (4) registration forms from the pool of designated registration locations and from the Stations websites each weekday through Wednesday, November 22, 2017. At approximately 7:20 AM, 11:20 AM, 2:20 PM, and 4:20 PM each week day, one name from among the four drawn registration forms shall be announced on the Stations. The eligible individual named on-air shall have approximately one and a half hour to call the Stations at the Stations request line (listed below) from the time of the announcement to claim their Qualification. Qualifiers from this method of selection shall win an On-Air Qualifying Prize as described below in Section 6. A maximum of 192 Qualified Individuals shall be selected by this method.
b. Each week beginning September 4, 2017 through November 24, 2017, the Sponsor may randomly draw twenty (20) registration form, from a designated registration location at Headquarter Nissan (1725 Whittlesey Road, Columbus, GA 31904). Those eligible individuals drawn become a Qualified Individual with no further action. A maximum of 240 Qualified Individuals may be selected by this method.
c. Beginning Monday, September 1, 2017 and concluding Friday, November 24, 2017, the Sponsor may randomly draw eligible individuals from various designated registration locations to become Qualified Individuals with no further action. Designated locations will be broadcast from time to time, on one or more of the stations and posted on the Stations’ website. A maximum of 400 Qualified Individuals may be selected by this method.
A list of all Qualified Individuals shall be posted on the Stations websites, the list will be updated once per week beginning September 24, 2017 up to the Grand Prize drawing on Saturday, December 9, 2017. Qualifiers must verify their name is listed on the Stations websites, a final listed will be posted by the close of business on Monday, December 4, 2017. This shall be the final list of Qualifiers placed into the drawing receptacle for winning the Grand Prize and secondary prizes as described in Section 6 below. In the event a Qualified Individuals is omitted from the posted list they should contact the Stations no later than 5:00 PM on Thursday, December 7, 2017 to verify their status as a Qualified Individual.
On Saturday, December 9, 2017, on or about 10:00 am, on the premises of Headquarter Nissan, 1725 Whittlesey Blvd, Columbus, GA 31904, the Grand Prize Drawing Event will be held. The Sponsor will place the names of the Qualified Individuals into a receptacle and begin to randomly draw a certain number of names depending on the number of secondary prizes obtained as described in Section 6 below. The last name drawn will be the winner of the Grand Prize – the Grand Prize drawing will occur at approximately 12:00 PM, winners of the secondary prizes will not be returned to the drawing receptacle after their name is drawn. In the event a Qualified Individual is drawn and not present, the Sponsor will continue to draw names until a Qualified Individual is present. Those names drawn during the secondary prize portion that are not present will be returned to the drawing receptacle for the Grand Prize drawing. QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
6. PRIZE INFORMATION. The Grand Prize, multiple secondary prizes, and On-Air Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $31,130 and is a Nissan automobile selected by the Sponsor from Headquarter Nissan. Secondary prizes may be added during the course of the contest. Information about any secondary prizes will be broadcast on the Stations from time-to-time and posted on the Station’s website. On-Air Qualifying Prizes may be awarded to those Qualified Individuals selected by the method described in section 5a subject to availability. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for cash or other similarly-valued consideration, however the Winner may not request any prize be substituted for Cash.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and incidental fees related to any Contest prize. Any Contest prize is non-transferable and not assignable. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and certain tax forms, and provide such other information as may be required to own or operate the Grand Prize within the State of Georgia, prior to claiming the Grand Prize. By entering the Contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates and promotional partners for advertising and promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, without limitation, on radio broadcast stations or on the internet. Failure to make promotional appearances requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification. Certain prizes are subject to blackout dates and limitations.
8. RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., local time, at 1820 Wynnton Road, Columbus, GA 31906 or will be provided to you if you send a stamped, self-addressed envelope that identifies the Contest, to the same address. The winners may be identified on the Stations after the winners have been awarded their prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Contest has begun changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all changes will be announced on the Stations. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third person caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest or the equipment used in its administration.
11. DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Muscogee County, Georgia having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Georgia without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.
REQUEST LINE: 706-327-0993
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN / YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO WIN / YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ALL TAX, TAG, TITLES, AND FEES
Updated 09/05/2017 – 5:20 PM